About OLFU Career Placement System
- What are the functions/ services offered by the CPO?
- Career Counseling
- Career-related Seminars and Workshops
- Job Fairs and other special events
- Establish and expand linkages with recruiting partners
- Placement Assistance
For more information, click here
- Where is the Central Placement Office (CPO) located?
The CPO is currently located at CAS 101, OLFU Main Campus, Valenzuela City
- Does the CPO open for partnership with companies abroad?
Alumni Membership / Placement Membership
- How to be a member?
- Be sure to fill out the Alumni Registration that will be given by the Placement Officer;
- Create account name/ password;
- Fill in details
- How to update my Contact Information and Employment background?
Members who would like to update their Contact Information and/or Employment background should approach the Placement Officer and have it validated first before it will be uploaded into the system. Such concerns may also be addressed through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to retrieve my password?
In case you forgot your password, all you have to do is to go back to the main page click "log-in", then click "forgot password".
- To whom shall I address my concerns?
For any concerns or discrepancies found in the site, please contact or e-mail the Placement Officer through the contact nos. stated below.
291-6538 loc 864
291-6538 loc 410
- How can the member protect his/ her identity?
Members should not disclose related information to anyone and also, he/she must keep his/ her Alumni ID. Updating of information regarding his/ her account will be validated prior to uploading of the said document on-line.
- How would the Alumni know if he was considered for the position he is applying for?
- The Company where the Alumni applied will be the one to contact him/her for interview.
- The Company will be the one responsible to instruct or advice the applicant whenever there is a need for him/her to process pertinent documents.
- The Alumni will be requested to update the CPO regarding his/her application status.
- In case the Alumnus was not considered for the desired position, he/she must inform the CPO so that his/her employment status will be updated; the concerned Alumnus will be included again to the pool of possible job candidates.
- When can the Alumni have his/her Alumni Card?
The Alumni can claim his/her Alumni Card a week after registration.
Partnership / Affiliations
- How to establish partnership with the university?
Potential partners are requested to submit their Company profile, Sec. Registration certificate, and a letter of intent. (Posters, list of Job vacancies are also encouraged. For more information, click here
- How would the company know if their request for partnership has been approved?
Potential Partners will receive e-mail and/or Invitation for MOA signing.
- How to evaluate a hired OLFU Alumni?
The Placement Officer will send out a template of the Employer's Feedback form to the Corporate Partners that will be used to evaluate the annual performance of our OLFU Alumni.
- What are the reports/updates that has to be submitted to the CPO?
As per stated in the MOA, Corporate partners must submit a list of OLFU Alumni who has been successfully hired. Also, they are requested to evaluate our Alumni through our own Employer's Feedback Form.
- How to generate reports? (Shortlisted, List of hired, etc.)
- How to post JOB VACANCY/IES?
Please observe the following instructions in adding job vacancy/ies. Click here to view
- How does the CPO resolve issues of fraud?